Come and experience the magic of Manyoni for less this month by taking advantage of our safari special for South Africans.
The Zululand bushveld is looking gorgeous after some rain and the daily temperatures are a little cooler, although it’s still warm enough for that midday swim in the pool! So why not take a break from busy city life and the routines of home with your family, friends and significant other. And, in case it slipped your mind, Monday 21 March is Human Rights Day, so you know what that means – long weekend! This special runs until 24 March.We’re offering these discounted rates to South African residents, because local really is lekker!
Rates are on a per adult, per night sharing basis:
Family Loft Chalet – R2500.00
Deluxe Room – R2600.00
The Cottage – R2900.00
The Homestead – R2900.00
* Children 4 – 12 years old pay 50% off the adults sharing rate
* 50% single supplement
– Your stay in selected accommodation (read about the four types below)
– Hearty three-course dinner, light lunch and full breakfast
– Morning and afternoon game drives daily (plus drink and snack bush stops along the way)We have four different types of accommodation, so you’re spoilt for choice!
Our two Family Loft Chalets and The Homestead each sleep four people, and a group of six can be accommodated in our newly renovated Cottage. Each of these units has special features like a private boma (Family Loft Chalets) and a pool and deck (The Cottage and Homestead). They are large and spacious for a small family or friend groups that need more privacy and space.
If it’s just you and your other half, our four en-suite Deluxe Rooms are made for couples. They are comfortable and peaceful, with either one king-sized bed or two single beds covered by a large mosquito net as well as a small outdoor deck.Rates exclude:
– Manyoni Conservation fees – R175 per adult & R90 per child, per day
– All items of a personal nature, including unspecified activities, gratuities, curios, and laundry
*Valid for South African residents only
*Valid for new bookings only
*Minimum 2 nights’ stay is required on weekends
We’ve implemented Covid protocol safety regulations to protect both our guests and our staff while still allowing the most incredible KZN safari experience and stay. Our risk-free booking policy allows you to book now with complete confidence.
Contact our Reservations Team to enquire or book. They are looking forward to helping you make the most of March with this super safari special!