Rates & Bookings
*As of the 1st March 2017 the Manyoni Private game Reserve will levy a conservation levy to all guests entering the reserve charged at R60 per person per night with children 12 and younger charged R30 per child per night.
*As of the 1st March 2018 the Conservation levy will be charged at R90 per adult per night and R45 per child per night.
* Rates valid according to peak periods below.
* Children ages 4-12 stay at 50%, children younger than 4 stay for free. Please note that children under 4 may not participate on game drives.
*From the 12 December 2014, the first 2 people occupying a unit will be quoted or charged the full adult per person sharing rate, regardless of age.
6th January 2017 - 12th December 2017
Double en-suite rooms - R1980 pppn (R650 single supplement)
Family Chalets - R1980 pppn (2 person minimum)
The Cottage - R2200 pppn (2 person minimum)
The Homestead - R2300 pppn (2 person minimum)
12th December 2017 - 12th December 2018
Double en-suite rooms - R2275 pppn (R700 single supplement)
Family Chalets - R2175 pppn (2 person minimum)
The Cottage - R2600 pppn (2 person minimum)
The Homestead - R2600 pppn (2 person minimum)
- Accommodation in one of our en-suite double rooms or family cottages
- A morning and afternoon game drive on one of our open safari vehicles led by a game ranger
- Snacks and drinks on both game drives
- A generous full English breakfast served on return from your game drive
- A light lunch
- A three course, hearty South African dinner highlighting local ingredients and cuisine
Bush Walk R400 per person (2 person minimum, only available to guests over age 16, guests ages 16-18 must be accompanied by an adult)
Night Drive R300 per person (2 person minimum)
or make a booking enquiry using the form below:
To make a booking enquiry, please fill in this form and we will contact you with availability. We hope your bush experience with us will be a memorable one.